THE SUPER CASH ACADEMY AWARDS CONTEST
3 $500 PRIZES AVAILABLE
WIN ONE, WIN ALL
Super Cash is looking for 3 good TV Commercials and we are willing to
pay. We will award $500 for the best Pay Day Advance Commercial. We will award $500 for the best Check
Cashing Commercial. We will award $500 for the best Gold and Jewelry Buying Commerical.
Submit your 30 second ad on a CD/DVD with a written script and your
contact information included. We will pay $500 for the best in each category. There is no limit on
Read and follow the rules below. Email email@example.com or call
810-767-7777 with any questions.
THE SUPER CASH ACADEMY AWARDS
- To be eligible to participate in this
contest, entrants must be at least 18 years of age. Group applicants are
allowed, provided that each member of the group is at least 18 years of age.
- Employees of Super Cash and any other
company which provides advertising services to Super Cash, and the immediate family members of each are
ineligible. The term “immediate families” includes spouses, grandparents, parents, siblings, children and
1. No purchase is
necessary to enter. Qualified entrants 18 years of age and older may
enter as often as they wish.
2. To enter your commercial
idea into the contest, record your 30 second commercial on a CD/DVD and provide a written script with your
contact information. Deliver the written script with your contact information and CD/DVD in person or by mail to
Super Cash, 1701 N Dort Hwy, Flint, MI, 48506. Each commercial must be recorded on a separate CD/DVD with a
separate written script and contact information.
3. Because your commercial must
fit into a 30 second time slot, it must be exactly 30 seconds long, not 29 seconds, not 31 seconds, but exactly
30 seconds. Each commercial must be recorded in good taste, with no
profanity and suitable for family viewing.
4. You may view some
existing commercials by going to supercashpayday.com and clicking on the ‘tv ads’ button at the bottom of the
page. Or by going to
5. The contest starts on 3/8/2011, and all entries must be received by Super Cash by 6:00 p.m.
on 9/2/2011. Super Cash reserves the right in its sole discretion
to extend the entry deadline for this contest. See
http://www.supercashpayday.net for updates or changes. Super Cash is not responsible for lost, late, or
misdirected mail or for printing errors.
6. Three winners will be selected by the Owner of Super Cash in conjunction with two outside
advertising specialists not employed by Super Cash. One $500 cash prize will be awarded for the winning
commercial in each of three categories, for a total of $1500 in prize money, which will be
7. All entries received that are
mutilated, tampered with, illegible, or from ineligible entrants will be void. All entries become the
property of Super Cash and will not be acknowledged or returned.
1. Each winner will receive a $500 cash prize. There will be
three winners in total, one for each category, Pay Day Advance, Check Cashing and Gold and Jewelry
2. Winners will be notified based upon the contact information they have
provided. Before claiming prizes, winners must provide their
correct name, address and telephone number to Super Cash at the time of notification. Winners must sign and return a release and affidavit of eligibility, which must be
received within 10 days of notification. Winners must show picture identification to claim
prizes. Super Cash reserves the right to examine additional
identification and may choose to accept or deny awarding the prize based on the identification
3. If a winner cannot be notified within 10 days or does not timely return the affidavit of
eligibility, the prize will be awarded to an alternate winner.
4. The winners are responsible for paying all local, state and federal taxes on any
5. Super Cash is not responsible for any liabilities arising directly or indirectly from the
award or use of the prize.
6. In claiming your prize, you acknowledge that Super Cash has the right to publicize your
name, character, likeness, photograph, voice and the fact that you are the winner for promotional
purposes without financial
1. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received.
2. This contest is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where
prohibited. Super Cash / World Wide Payday accepts no
responsibility or liability in connection with any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by or
resulting from the acceptance, possession or use of any prize awarded hereunder.
3. Super Cash cannot be held liable for any lost or stolen entries, prizes or contest
4. Super Cash reserves the right to make rule and contest changes and change the aforementioned contest dates.See
http://www.supercashpayday.net for updates on any changes and for current contest